DATE: Thursday, July 16, 2020
TIME: 2:00pm – 3:15pm EST
TOPIC: Panel discussion – Go Online: Using the power of digital to get new customers
- The companies that are most successful in our post-COVID world will be those that adopt a strong online presence, early and fast. Yet while there are 143,000 small and medium sized retail businesses in Canada, only 17% are selling online today.
- The pandemic has changed the way consumers and businesses shop, and this push towards online browsing and buying is expected to continue even after the pandemic slows. Google Trends has recently shown a huge spike in Canadian search interest for “buy online.” In late March, global search volume for “curbside pick-up” grew 70% in just one week. Plus, 89% of Canadians choose retailers based on a great digital experience.
- You’ll hear from experts from Digital Main Street, Google as well as local small businesses owners, about the tools and resources that exist to help you improve your digital presence.
- Susana Vaz,Economic Development Officer, City of Toronto
- Darryl Julott,Senior Manager, Digital Main Street
- Tristan Lee,SMB Marketing Lead, Google
- Tariq Al Barwani,Co-Founder at Plentea
MODERATOR: Jonny Leung, AGN Toronto Lead
WHERE: Webinar hosted on Zoom
Pre-registration required. Please RSVP HERE
Please call 905-479-2802 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click HERE for event flyer.