DATE: Tuesday, March 8, 2022
TIME: 7:00pm – 8:30pm EST ; 4:00 pm – 5:30pm PST
Join us for International Women’s Day
Fireside chat with Chinese Canadian Female leaders in
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
WHERE: Fireside chat hosted on Zoom and Live virtual networking hosted on Kumospace
Pre-registration required. Please RSVP HERE
Why is ESG important and relevant to you?
Want to learn the current and future prospects in ESG?
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) is an increasingly hot topic around the globe. It is critical for businesses to understand their corporate responsibilities and encourage their diverse stakeholders – regulators, investors, funders, NGOs, and employees, to align with such crucial goals.
This interactive virtual event with live networking will offer attendees a front-row seat to learn and connect with Chinese Canadian female leaders who trailblazed and made ESG “sexy.”
Through frank discussions with our outstanding ESG women thought leaders, attendees will:
- Learn about the guest speakers’ challenging journeys and self-willed determination to accomplish their dreams
- Grasp the importance of ESG
- Acquire knowledge on the future and current ESG trends
- Be exposed to ESG opportunities in Canada and Hong Kong
- Have fun meeting the speakers and other participants during the live online networking session
7 PM – 7:10 PM (EST)
Welcome Greetings by:
- Ms. Karen Mak, Chair, ACCE Magnolia Club
Opening Remarks by:
- The Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of International Trade, Export Promotion, Small Business and Economic Development of Canada
- Ms. Emily Mo, Director, Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office (Toronto)
7:10 PM – 7:50 PM (EST)
Fireside Chat with Q & A:
- Dr. Jeanne Ng, Chair of the Hong Kong Institute of Qualified Environmental Professionals Limited (HKIQEP) and Director, CLP Research Institute, CLP Holdings Limited (China Light Power Holdings in Hong Kong)
- Ms. Vienna Zhou, Founder and CEO of TROES Corp.
7:50 PM – 8:00 PM (EST)
Final Remarks & instructions for event attendees to switch from Zoom to live virtual networking platform, Kumospace.
8 PM – 8:30 PM (EST)
Live virtual networking with guest speakers and event attendees via Kumospace.