All nominees’ business must be…
- The nominee’s business must be properly registered with an operating office in any province of Canada.
- The nominee must have at least one person of Chinese origin who plays a major role in the management of the business operation (Exception: Best International Business)
- The Nominee must not be the subject of any legal investigations
The annual nomination period typically runs from June to November, and the awards ceremony is usually held in late March or early April.
- The Nominations must be nominated by a third party and submit a completed Nomination Form with required information by the nomination deadline
- Nominations can be made in either English or Chinese
- Documents including financial information submitted to the Judging Panel will not be returned
- Nominees will receive a certificate for display at their sites of business
- Finalists will be notified in advance and may be required to submit additional information and/or participate in a due diligence process
- Winners will be announced at the Awards Gala Night
- The Decisions of the judging panel are final
- Nominations submitting false information will be automatically disqualified
The judging panel may consider other factors as appropriate, such as industry reputation, environmental concerns, safety record, employee dedication, corporate stability, etc.
- Any financial or proprietary information submitted by the Nominee shall be kept in strict confidence by ACCE and the judging panel