DATE: Thursday, November 23, 2017
TIME: 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
– 7270 Woodbine Avenue, Markham ON L3R 4B9
$30 per person (HST included) – ACCE Members and Partners
(Members of ACCE and Partners may bring 1 guest for free)
$30 per person (HST included) – Non-members
$15 per person (HST included) – Students (age 19+)
** Includes one drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) and hor d’oeuvres **
RSVP: Thank you for your support! All tickets are sold out!
- ACCE Awards Winners Success Stories Sharing
- How Angel Investors can Propel your Entrepreneurial Dream
- The Mom & Entrepreneurship Balance
- How entrepreneurs can collaborate with universities to extend research capacity while reducing costs
- Selling to China via Online Marketplaces
- Doing business in China – Cultural Sensitivity & Awareness
Debbie Fung, Co-founder, Yoga Tree Studio | 2010 ACCE Best Start-up Award
Maurice Wong, Partner, LumiDesign Inc. | 2016 ACCE Award of Merit
Kevin Sterling, President, Keiretsu Forum Toronto
Mary Morassutti, Founder, H.U.B Inc.
Cheryl Giblon, Industry Engagement Manager, Office of Research Services / Innovation York University
ZhaoZheng Kong, Chinese Director of Confucius Institute at Seneca College & Associate Professor of Northeast Normal University
Duke Liu, Co-founder & CEO, ShareVision e-commerce
EVENT FLYER: Please click HERE for event flyer.
INQUIRY: Please call (905)479-2802 or email: email@example.com